- 1. Power punch: Gain +10 Slam damage every three seconds, stacking up to 10 times. All charges are consumed when used.
- two. overprotection: When a teammate within 15 meters is damaged more than 5 times, the damage is increased by 20% for 5 seconds.
- 3. Stealth channel: Allows you to disable door alarms, car alarms and bird alarms. Trigger the target when the player is interrupted. Eliminates Quick Slots and provides 25 Bronze per move for team effects.
- 4. Piñata: Killing a rider with an attachment has a 15% chance to drop the attachment.
- 5. Well-equipped: Provides +25% Gear Overheat and +10% Gear Healing Efficiency.
- 6. Sadism: When a teammate takes 5 or more damages within 15 meters, 20% of the damage he takes will be used as temporary health. Can only fire once per second.
- 7. Bodyguard: When a teammate is attacked within five meters, the player takes 50% of the damage.East return 4 blood The card can only be activated once every 3 seconds.
- 8. Gunsmith– Provides the ability to unlock weapon attachments outside the safe. It takes 400 copper to unscrew the fitting. The weaponsmith’s cost is reduced by 100 Bronze for each additional instance of the equipment effect bonus.
- 9. Motivated up: Temporary health as it is 20% slower. An additional Painkiller is spawned on each card, and the Cleaner gains +5% Health.
- 10. Fits like a violin: +25% increased team health and +5 team health.
- 11. Apprentice Magician: Players have an additional 10% chance to not use any accessories when using any accessories.
- 12 bluff: When a teammate takes Trauma damage within 15 meters, he gains 10% Trauma Health.
return 4 blood Available for Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC.
Source: Update April 2022
Every New Player Card in Back 4 Blood: Tunnels of Terror DLC
1. Power Strike: Every three seconds, gain +10 Bash Damage, stacking up to 10 times. All charges are consumed on use.
2. Over-Protective: When a teammate within 15 meters receives five or more damage, gain 20% increased damage for five seconds.
3. Stealthy Passage: Allows disarming of door alarms, car alarms, and birds. The target will trigger if players are interrupted. Disables Quick Slot, and provides 25 Copper per success for a Team Effect.
4. Pinata: Killing Ridden with an Accessory has a 15% chance to drop an Accessory.
5. Well Rested: Provides +25% Team Overheat and +10% Team Healing Efficiency.
6. Sadist: When a teammate within 15 meters receives five or damage, gain 20% of the damage as Temporary Health. Can only trigger once per second.
7. Bodyguard: When a teammate within five meters is attacked, players instead receive 50% of that damage. This Back 4 Blood card Can only trigger once every 3 seconds.
8. Weaponsmith: Allows the ability to unbolt attachments from weapons outside of Saferooms. Unbolting attachments cost 400 Copper. The Team Effect bonus provides reduces the cost of Weaponsmith by 100 Copper for additional copies played.
9. Pumped Up: Temporary Health because 20% slower. One additional Pain Meds spawns in each map, and the Cleaner gains +5% Health.
10. Fit As A Fiddle: +25% Team Bolstered Health and +5 Team Health.
11. Magician’s Apprentice: Players have an additional 10% chance to not consume Accessories when used.
12. Bravado: When a teammate within 15 meters receives Trauma Damage, gain 10% of that amount as Trauma Health.
Back 4 Blood is available on Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.
Source: April 2022 Update
#Player #Card #Blood #Tunnels #Terror #DLC
- Synthetic: Tài Chính Kinh Doanh
- #Player #Card #Blood #Tunnels #Terror #DLC